1. Electrostatic filter material, effectively protect the mask of PM2.5.
2. Anti-fog headband FFP2 grade mask round
3. Hypoallergenic, High filtration, capacity.
4. Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears.
5. Close fit to prevent polluted air from entering.
Direction for use：
1. Fit the respirator and check leak-ight ness BEFORE en ten ng the contaminated area
2. Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.
3. Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if*the respirator is re roved while in acontaminated area*excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing dii culty ordiscomfort*the respirator becomes damaged*(for respirators protecting against vapours-thesmell of vapours present becomes detectable.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness， irritation or other distress occurs.
6. Only for single use， No maintenance necessary.Do not store and/or re-use after single use.m Discard the respirator after single use(one shift， maximum) .
7. Keep un-used respirators in their closed box and store in a dry non-contaminated areabetween+2 and+55deg.
10 pcs face mask
Europe EN 149-2001